JAPANESE in 10 minutes a day: Language course for beginning and advanced study. Includes Workbook, Flash Cards, Sticky Labels, Menu Guide, Software, … Grammar. Bilingual Books, Inc.
Availability: 1 in stock
Traveling to Japan? Then learning the language is at the top of your list and “JAPANESE in 10 minutes a day” is the best way to prepare for your trip! This complete program combines the ever-popular “JAPANESE in 10 minutes a day” Book with interactive software—it’s the perfect blend of education and entertainment. Computer activities such as interactive Sticky Labels, Flash Cards and games add a playful twist to learning the language. With your new skills, you’ll be able to shop the Ginza, see the sights and make reservations—all in Japanese! Now you’re ready for the trip of a lifetime! Perfect for students, international executives and inspired travelers wishing to participate in this rich and ancient culture.
The “10 minutes a day” Program:
- The “10 minutes a day” proven methodology guarantees success—all you have to do is set aside 10 minutes and you’ll be on your way. Why 10 minutes a day? Because 10 minutes is doable, it fits easily into your life and it’s not overwhelming.
- The program is created so that you can work at your own pace. You set the pace and you decide when you’re ready to move to the next Step.
- The book is purposely designed to look like a child’s workbook—it’s not intimidating or overwhelming. Instead, it’s approachable and engaging for everyone at any age.
- The book covers material equivalent to more than a year of high school Japanese or the 1st quarter of Japanese at university.
- The vocabulary hones in on key essential words that you’ll actually use when traveling. You’ll learn Key Question Words so you can ask for what you need; money and numbers so you can shop and pay bills; directions so you can get to your destination smoothly, and so much more that will make your experience abroad enjoyable.
- Study aids and fun activities such as word games, puzzles and interactive modules are academically designed and strategically interwoven into the program to help you succeed.
- Contents include:
- The 132-page illustrated workbook: Use the book to guide you, step-by-step, through learning and speaking Japanese.
- Full color throughout: Visually engages you and is conducive to learning quickly.
- Digital download of “10 minutes a day” language learning software: Use the interactive modules to hear the words, practice and play, track your score and have fun! (PC and Mac friendly)
- 150 Sticky Labels (both in the book and for your computer): Place the Sticky Labels around the house and office to learn new words without any extra time or effort. Use the interactive Sticky Labels module on your computer to hear the words, review, keep track of your score and improve.
- Ready-made Flash Cards (both in the book and for your computer): Take the ready-made flash cards with you and review your vocabulary on the go. Use the interactive Flash Card module on your computer to hear the words, practice and test yourself.
- Rōmaji is used throughout the book.
- Cut-out Menu Guide: Practice at your local restaurant and take it on your trip.
- Pronunciation Guide: With the Guide and simple phonetics above each Japanese word, it’s easy for native English speakers to begin speaking Japanese with the correct pronunciation.
- Over 300 “Free Words:” Sounding similar to their English counterparts, these Japanese words take no extra effort to add to your vocabulary.
- Glossary of over 2,000 new words, definitions, and pronunciation: So you can quickly look up a Japanese word, its pronunciation and definition.
- Series: 10 Minutes a Day
- Paperback: 132 pages
- Publisher: Bilingual Books; Seventh edition
- Language: English / Japanese